MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this might get moved or deleted, but i thought id post cause i wasnt sure what the rule was.

i am in need of one AT&T wireless phone. need one that has a SIM card slot and something decent. I dont want to spend a bunch of money I just recently picked on up off of a friend for $25 for myself and my wife also needs one (the ringer on her's is really driving me nuts). We need something to see us through our contract until september.

Let me know if anyone has anything, and if I shouldnt have posted then feel free to get rid of this post!! :)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I have a MPX200 how about $50 bucks? but i can't garantuee it. it only works on ATT i have Tmo now... so i can't test it.. but it does power on and Everything that came with it is included.. also it's in Almost new condition.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bigshoguns said:
I have a MPX200 how about $50 bucks? but i can't garantuee it. it only works on ATT i have Tmo now... so i can't test it.. but it does power on and Everything that came with it is included.. also it's in Almost new condition.
could you send me some pictures?? and im not sure i understand what you meant by the part that i bolded in your statement

but if you could send me pic i would greatly appreciate it email is [email protected]

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bigshoguns said:
it's an ATT Mobile Phone. Locked to ATT's network. Since i have Tmobile (Tmo) I have no way of Testing it. and ill try to take pictures but i kinda have a busted digi cam but ill try to take pic and send them to u by 2morrow night.

for ref here is what the phone is and does. it's a Windows Smart Phone.
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=315
knowing if it works or not would be a big help.... but if i buy this i will be using it and my wife will be taking mine instead!!! bwahahahaha :evillaugh

maybe we could work something out i can pay you half and after i get it and know it works i can pay you the rest?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bigshoguns said:
it works. powers on and stays on. with my OLD att simcard it says ATT and holds battery for a while too.
cool... so what you think about my proposition? im not gonna scam ya out of your money if it works for one my wife would probably beat me if i tried it, secondly i wouldnt ever do that, thirdly i can give references if you would like :) haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts