MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
R.I.P. Red
3,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went out to put my license plate on my front bumber ( you can see it less now then when it was in my windshield) and I noticed that someone hit me again. This time they crushed my passenger side fender preaty good. When I just tried to push it back in it cracked my side marker light. I know who did it because I went to go somewhere a couple o fnights ago and noticed that this Mazda was touching my front bumber. I pushed the car back and it looked OK. It was dark out. So I thought oh well no biggy. Now I notice this and I cant do a damn thing about it. I dont know where the person lives. even if I do they are going to deny it and I cant prove that they did it. This pisses me off. I need a house with a garage so badly. The other thing it if he hit me that hard he must have felt it. Sorry just had to vent cause now I need a new side marker and a new fender if I want it to look decent. The poor body is just gett the syite beat out of if and Im trying so hard to be careful but it seems like no one else in this world cares for other people things. Ill post pics later.

·
R.I.P. Red
3,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
I saw the blue marks on the front bumper Sat night. I didnt see the rest of it though.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Ouch, sorry to hear about that. I've been hit by carts at grocery stores with similiar results. with a different car though. Just a question, do you live in base housing? If so, I'm sure the 1st shirt would be able to do something. If you live off base, not too sure. Only a few things that piss me off, thieves and hit and runs are a few of em though. Hope you get it repaired soon.

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
That sucks dude and I know how you feel, a few months ago someone at work backed in to my 88 and cracked my front bumper with trailer hitch. I know who it was but couldn't prove it either.

·
R.I.P. Red
3,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortuantly I dont live in base housing. THis is the second time this bumber has been hit. The last time it just left the blue marks and some spider cracks in the front bumber. This time it bent the fender.

·
Registered
905 Posts
omg same thing happened to me last wknd. i was in fairfax for some stupid chocolate festival for some girl. had to park at a harris teeter. noticed how tight the parking spaces were which is scary considering how small my car is. it was raining hard all day. sunday comes and heh theres a dent the size of my forearm on my rear fender. so frustrating. luckily it was my integra instead of my mr2.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts