MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the time is here again. The annual Apexi Garage sale. It is happening on March 12th and 13th. I'll start off the roll call.

Isaac

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
hey isaac do you know if the apex'i intercoolers are discontinued? i'm might go.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Isaac, can you get back to me about what we talked about on Sunday??? Thanks a million bro.

Peace-

·
Registered
498 Posts
i hope it's not like the sparco one...i got there at 11 and waited for 1.5 hours just to find out all the good stuff was sold...so i ended up buying pedalsand racing gloves! haha...they are sooo nice tho...love that leather smell...unless it's another smell since 5 billion people probably put them on before i purchased them.....

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Krillin99 said:
i hope it's not like the sparco one...i got there at 11 and waited for 1.5 hours just to find out all the good stuff was sold...so i ended up buying pedalsand racing gloves! haha...they are sooo nice tho...love that leather smell...unless it's another smell since 5 billion people probably put them on before i purchased them.....

Well you gotta figure that you have to be there early enough before they even open. The mr2oc isn't the only forum that knows about it. The word is out on the street.

Peace-

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'll see you guys there.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I remember last years event wasn't so great. but i remember also that people got some good deals on the used apexi equipment.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
OOhhh I'm going for SURE.... I need some guages... clear path people... I'll be storming it like Normandy.... Hee hee....

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
they don't have much or anykind of stuff for the mk1 so that sucks

i'll try to go to see what i can make fit on my car

1 - 20 of 35 Posts