MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jmo100 said:
Who out there is using the KW Variant 3's on the MKII? What do you like and dislike and how do you use them? Did you go with the standard spring rates (170 front, 400 rear) or custom? How about the competition valving option (not even sure if this an option on the MR2)?

I am driving a 93T mostly on country drives and 4 or 5 track events anually(roadcourse, not autoX). currently the car is stock except for brake pads and fluid. tires are BFG G-force sport.

Ok, not too much interest in the KW's... Anyone using Buddy Club?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Very good coilovers, fairly stiff though so be prepared for that. Perfect for the weekend track warrior. Extremely well made and very well priced.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Redlyne. I was surprised by the HIGH spring rates. I'm interested though because of the overall value and I hear you can beat on them for hours on the track without losing the dampers. Are they "uncomfortable" on the street or just very stiff? Since about 80% of my driving is on the street I want to make sure I dont ruin the car for street driving. How do you use yours?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else out there have exprerience with Buddy Club (in particular the racing spec damper kit)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts