MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to get some 2's together in the nova area. there is a new Buffalo wing factory in reston with all you can eat thursdays. it's in the hunter woods shopping center off of colts neck rd not far from reston town center. i was thinking about next Thursday the 17'th around 6:00pm. if anyone is interested post up!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Chantilly too. actually there is a wing factory that will be opening in Greenbriar soon but not for another month or so. But i think reston is a good well populated area

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'll be there I get off work at 5 on thursday in Manassas. How far up 28 do I need to go to hit Reston? Past Dulles?

My 2 is a 92, Red, Turbo, mostly stock.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
future mr2 owners always welcome.

from 28 you would prob. want to take the dulles toll road to reston parkway. take a right on the parkway, then second left on south lakes. then first right on colts neck and hunter woods shopping center is on the left.

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
I might swing by and check it out. The wife is a vegetarian so we probably couldn't eat there. :)

·
Dorko SuperMod
4,750 Posts
Ozymandias said:
I might swing by and check it out. The wife is a vegetarian so we probably couldn't eat there. :)
everywhere serves onion rings and fries!!!

i bet they got celery too

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
She doesn't like celery...fries aren't exactly dinner. If she's interested we might stop ofr a snack.

·
Dorko SuperMod
4,750 Posts
yah biggest pain in the butt about that is when you go to a fondue place! gotta wait for her to eat before you can cook your meat!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I didn't realize this many 2 owners lived in the Loudoun/Fairfax area, sweet!

I can tear up some wings too.

I dated a vegetarian as well but I had her eating steak and chicken in no time.

·
Registered
419 Posts
:BUMP: because this is in less than 48 hours and I will be there! Anyone care to try the hottest wings with me? BW3's hottest couldn't kill me, lets see what these guys have. :smile:

I'm hoping for some good MR. Two driving weather on THursday. I count 6 who think they can make it, and who can pass on some good wings if it's nearby anyway?

- J

1 - 20 of 55 Posts