MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
MR DEUCE
2,800 Posts
MR2fast4u26 said:
that guy was a big time ricer, i mean check the cav out
why do you have to be a dick? i can guarantee that car is worth a lot more than yours and mine.
i think its clean widebody and it appears to have some high quality body work

·
Registered
79 Posts
FyreDaug said:
Maybe its a member on here, but this car looks nice:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2207517/1

Not a big fan of the lambo doors, and it looks like it needs some sort of wing but that is one nice car, I like the guages
That's a clean car. I wouldn't mind turning mine like that...the lambo doors could definately fix my passenger door-clicking problem..hehehe I give him props though.

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
The guy put a lot of money in that car and its well done.

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
i like the head lights a lot

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
That car is very nice. That is one of the very very very few widebody mr2's that looks good to me as well. But then again I am a sucker for darl blue MR2's ;) Nice car!

S

·
0 Posts
How the hell is that rice?? That caviler has about 100X more rice in its blood than the mr2 does. i like the 2... really clean... needs a wing though.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
agree, scottgas. with all the money he spent making his car look so nice, he could've at least spent a few bucks on a real bride wheel and something better than the velox wheels (which are just way too tucked, also).

i really like the headlights, though. whoever installed those did a great job.

·
Registered
972 Posts
i think those flush mounts are the ones for the FD RX7...they look awesome but for some reason they dont seem to line up...mayb my eyes are crooked...lol...
i love wingless widebodies...and those do-luck scoops...wow :thumbup

dont hate on the fake bride wheel...i got one...for now... :p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts