MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mad Collector!
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dontknow: the ones I've seen on line look like they are a sort of weird silverish grey .. cant tell if thats just from the flash or what. So I am wondering if anyone has seen them in person and can explain what they look like. Thanks in advance
-Tim

·
Registered
257 Posts
They generally look like a shiny gunmetal color. IOW, they're a dark grey color, but they tend to have a shine to the finish.

·
Mad Collector!
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool, I think I have a better idea of what they look like.. actually might look good on my black 2. thanks guys

·
Registered
382 Posts
i just orderd a set a tsw kyalami wheels. i wondered the same thing and EL PAALO explained them as looking like a dark gun metal during the day, and gloss black at night.

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
there are 2 typs of hyper black one is a silvery looking grey and the other is a chrome w/ a translucent black overcoating. the grey one is most popular (cheaper too) the chromy looking on imo is real nice but not many offer it.
here aer pics of the normal hyper black tis a cool color b/c depending on how you look at it and the type/angle of light determins the color.
here are some pics of the normal hyper black with and w/o flash at diff angles

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
last ones.....

i hope that helps ill have to get some snap shots of the chromey looking hyper black for ya at a later date

·
Mad Collector!
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Monopolized Inc. Awesome man. those shots really help..nice looking deep dish on the rears.. now does anyone have shots of the "chromed" versions?
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts