MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious who has purchased a Tom's replica, from where, and how the fitment was? I think this is the ideal kit for something a little more modern, but not too aggressive for the deuce. The body kits seem to run from $350-$750, but I was wondering which replica company made the best fit. Thakns for your help!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got a bomex replica kit from ebay for 300 and it fits like OEM. very nice fitment but the fiberglass is too thin.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I bought the toms sides and rear and then fit pretty good, the rear needed a little bit of persuasion, but what kit doesn't, my friend bought a true vielside kit for his supra and it fit worst then my old erebuni veilside replica. I think you take a chance were ever you buy, but thats just me, a lot of people feel differently about it

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
DanaDane said:
I bought the toms sides and rear and then fit pretty good, the rear needed a little bit of persuasion, but what kit doesn't, my friend bought a true vielside kit for his supra and it fit worst then my old erebuni veilside replica. I think you take a chance were ever you buy, but thats just me, a lot of people feel differently about it
the REAL veilside? who did he get it through and what did he end up paying? which version of the kit was it?

·
Registered
210 Posts
he said he got some where in cali, he paid just about 2,000 for the four peices he didn't get the wing, on the rear bumper it acually says veilside on it. there is pics on my 3rd page of my site, www.cardomain.com/id/lilpash, don't worry my 2 doesn't have that ugly kit anymore, its going under a transformation as we speak

1 - 7 of 7 Posts