MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be getting my car back again soon and wouldn't mind meeting up or going for a cruise.

No Facebook so if anyone is down for a meet PM me for my #.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi! I am in Chandler and just got into MR's a month ago. Well I bought three non running 91's within that time frame. Building my sons first, have done basically a full chop of to combine two cars together. Have it running and we are working on body kit and paint. My car was just a 91 turbo shell and I am going to start doing the 2grfe swap as soon as my sons car is complete. don;t have one cruisable yet but soon!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice man and welcome to the board!

I'm on a 2.3L 5SGTE but I've heard a lot of good things about 2gr.

Shoot me a PM when you get her up and running. Can make a Pavs run or something.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Paul here and i got got a 93 with a 2.1 , its not in the car tho. I still have a ways to go with it, need all the help i can get with it. lol

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Such is the life of an mr2 owner. I was down for about 8 months while my 2.3 was being put in. Went 8 months strong until my clutch ended up failing.

Make use of the search feature as I'm sure there is plenty of help here on the board to help you with any issue you may run in to.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe I've met up with you before TB. Someone should give me a call when there is a pavs, bridge meet or cruise. Weather is getting nice!

Haven't really shown off my 2.3L build to anyone in the AZ MR2 community except for Josh who moved to NJ.

Matt G - (602) 448-1163

Always down for a cruise or YC's. Hit me up.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was up at the Pavs last weekend. Saw a couple other MR2's.

If you were there, mine was the silver one parked by YC's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts