MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some interior parts left from my parts car (white 88 SC T-top) that I need to sell. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it. There is no engine or tranny.

·
TheDukeOfAW11
4,421 Posts
Do you have any seats mine are pretty worn. I Need the plastic around the steering colum and that big piece with the vents in it below the sterring colum. Hey might as well see if you have a good dash too!! LOL Carpet what about carpet........

·
I LOVE GOLD!
1,939 Posts
Radio Bezel?

TM

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
I LOVE GOLD!
1,939 Posts
Papo J said:
I think I have it but I'm not sure of the condition, I'll post or send you a pic after work today.
They KILLED it worst then the one I did in my red SC.

TM

·
I LOVE GOLD!
1,939 Posts
Papo, want to part out the T-Tops?

TM

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ Make me an offer, I'm not really sure of what they go for. You can have the radio bezel free if you want to give it a try, I don't need it and besides the trimmed section the outside surface looks almost perfect.

·
I LOVE GOLD!
1,939 Posts
On the t-tops I just need the plastic the sits behind the handle, are they in good shape?

TM

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry TM, I misread what you were asking, I would rather not part the T-tops I'm trying to sell them whole since they are in excellent condition.

·
Registered
740 Posts
hey papo, long time no hear. plan on coming up here to nova for any more mega meets? how's you boy coming along with finding me a volvo i/c, lol? if you could, tell him i sent the nevo pulley back with bruce the last time he was up here. he was suppose to try and find me and modify a volvo i/c like his for the nevo pulley.

anyway, you still have the t-tops? what are you looking to get for them? i picked up another 88sc for my wife and the plastic trim on the tops is kinda fubar so i was lookin to replace it/them. anywho lemme know, thanks.

-ron

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Ron, I know man it's been a while. Is the SC up and running yet?? I'll send you some pictures of the T-tops this week end. I saw on another thread that you were looking for GZE headers, I have a set of KBD ones if you're interested and I'll talk to him this week end to see what's up.

·
Registered
740 Posts
cool thanks on the tops, i really need blk but that new plastic spray does wonders.
the 2 isn't quite up yet, got a few things left to do i.e.- trd header, dizzy, fill trans, ic & piping. as you read i have a trd header for mine but.....maybe, just maybe the wife's new 88sc a/t could bennefit from it, hmmmmm.

know anyone that wants to get rid of an hks or like pulley. again for the wifes car.

also, how are all the door/top seals? leak? what about the eyelids/brow or what ever they are called? i need pass. side.
thanks
-ron

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ron, the doors and t-top seals are spoken for but I do have a good eyelid, it's white. I'lls end you a picture of that too and I'll ask around about the pulley.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Papo J said:
Ron, the doors and t-top seals are spoken for but I do have a good eyelid, it's white. I'lls end you a picture of that too and I'll ask around about the pulley.
Do you have the window interals from the old doors? My drivers side dosn't work. THE cables and brackets are all Bent up from when the P O tried to fix them and didnt have the bottom tracks bolted in.

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pitty,
The driver's side door took a hell of a hit and all of the pieces in it are bent beyond repair. I'll take a look to see if any of it can be used.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts