MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 91 NA MR2 last month for 2300. I am thinking to do the engine SWAP. Just wondering anyone know any good shop to do it or any people has experience. Just dont want to give my car to any shop or anyguy who say he is capable to do the job. Thanks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks guys. and the2ndr I know Sam from long time ago but for some reason I think he is mad about me. :dontknow: so I do not think he will be happy to help me. But thanks for the posed.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
seeing that ive met triad personally and im pretty damn sure he is not a girl. :D and if he is, dude- you totally fooled me haha :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
drop it off at scott richardson, you will be happy with your results. He is in jacksonville. I would back him up and every else would back him up too. He is replacing my head gasket now and does everything right, cleans everything out replaces all necessary stuff etc., Since it is a swap it might be worthwhile to bring it down. 904-288-6169 Richardson Motorsports

·
Registered
362 Posts
DO NOT GO TO TIGER RACING. Sam installed my RMR incorrectly during my swap, which ruined the clutch that he overcharged for and he refuses to make up for his mistakes. He says that I have to pay for parts and labor when he screwed up. The car doesn't even have 150 miles on it since the install. He is dishonest and charges WAY too much. It has been nothing but a pain in the ass from day one. I would steer far from this guy.

There are much better options than this guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts