MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI GUYS... JUST TRYING TO REACH OUT TO A FEW OF MY FELLOW BOARDS MEMBERS. WELL MY GIRLFRIEND AND I HAVE A NEW BABYGIRL TO THE FAMILY AND WE'RE SEARCHING FOR A 2005-2006 TOYOTA 4RUNNER. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A TRUSTWORTHY SALESMAN IN THE ORANGE COUNTY OR LOS ANGELES AREA? PREFER THE O.C. BUT WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN HOPES TO FIND THE RIGHT PRICE. IF NOT... CAN YOU RECOMMEND A PARTICULAR DEALER THATS TAKEN PRETTY GOOD CARE OF YOU, PLEASE. THANKS SO MUCH... :thumbup

SINCERELY,

THERACKETEER

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
congratulations on the new family member.

I highly reccommend the boys at Longo Toyota. They've taken care of my family for years and we are exclusively a toyota family. They certainly have great if not the best prices for toyota's in the southland so check them out.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
blueprint said:
congratulations on the new family member.

I highly reccommend the boys at Longo Toyota. They've taken care of my family for years and we are exclusively a toyota family. They certainly have great if not the best prices for toyota's in the southland so check them out.

Good Luck!
Longo Toyota is great! I just got my '06 Matrix XR there around 2 months ago. I dealt w/ Wallace Chow (I belive he's the internet manager) and he definitely took care of me.

Also, Longo Toyota is the largest Toyota Dealership in the world if I remember correctly.

Eric

·
Registered
580 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to your family.

I agree with Allen..I'd go with Longo as well. My friend actually works there as a sales associate, but not sure what kind of deals he can give out.

He mentioned before that when they had that promotion when they were trying to sell 24,000 cars they were giving out crazy prices. But not sure since it's the new year now. I'll give him a call and ask. My other friends family just bought a 4runner and a sienna from him during that sale. :thumbup

·
Registered
164 Posts
call 323 980-9998 "car source" talk for long, george, simon, mike, or tom. tell em KIM told you to call. they're auto brokers that'll do all the work for you and get you the best price. just tell em the specs your lookin for and they'll get u quotes. they work with all toyota dealers in the so cali area, so price, color, model wouldnt be a prob. =)

or just call me 626 236-7650 khiem

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hit up David Lui @ Longo
(626)580-6000 (ask for him)
He's a great guy. I got my 2006 Tacoma Prerunner from him.
Tell him Jan from Lexus sent you, maybe he'll give you my "discount"
Those 4runners are nice! But pricey for me. GL

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
^^hey jan whats up, its kevin.. i think i made it through 2 interviews, i called sammy the other day and he said that it might take a while because management is trying to organize things from what i was told.. have you heard anything?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I know a salesman from Longo, his name is Louis Wang, and he was the top salesman at longo for a while. Let me know if you need his info!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow... thanks so much for your responses. im actually kinda touched too that so many of you have reached out to help my family and i. as far as i know the MR2 Community are def great people. *GROUP HUG*... my girlfriend was very skeptical of strangers on the internet giving free/good information but all of you have proved her wrong. i know i haven't met many of you and i'll def make it a priority to formally introduce myself and form some friendships along the way. i'll get back to some of you if i need more info. good night guys and thanks again.

-PEACE-

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
contact my brother in law, tony tsou, in the pre-owned lexus department at longo, i'm sure he can refer you to exactly who you're looking for.

·
Registered
967 Posts
aw8acvc said:
Hit up David Lui @ Longo
(626)580-6000 (ask for him)
He's a great guy. I got my 2006 Tacoma Prerunner from him.
Tell him Jan from Lexus sent you, maybe he'll give you my "discount"
Those 4runners are nice! But pricey for me. GL
Jan, are you a lexus sales associate?

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
I always forget the guys name that takes care of my family at the Hollywood Toyota one. When I get the name I post it up.

Peace-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts