1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
interested depending on price

·
Registered
449 Posts
So these inserts fit in around the stock rubber mounts?

What advantage does this have versus just pouring urethane into the stock mounts (keeping rubber in)?

versus pouring urethane into the stock mounts after having removed the rubber piece?

And would you consider making these for the Celica All-Tracs provided somebody donate front and rear mounts to you?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
id be pretty interested. Only thing ive heard the vibrations in the cabin get noisier. I would think that only changing the back mount lets the engine pivot and is better than replacing all of them. Anyone have any opinions on this?

·
MR2-less
9,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THe vibration in the cockpit is minimal and only felt at idle (and not all the time). The advantage to these vs. solid poured mounts is that you can remove these anytime you wish.
They are very easy to install. I know on the MKI once you get access to underneath it takes all of 15 minutes.

We are testing these this weekend on a MKII turbo. I'll let you know the results.

Thanks for the input,
-Kirk

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Originally posted by kirkosaurus
In the meantime if you are interested please email me so I can give you all the information when they are ready.
Emails are disabled on the board. From your website, it appears your email address is kirkosaurus @ hotmail.com. If so, email sent from cdc.gov.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.