MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been to a mr2 meet and would like to set one up at Parkway plaza in El Cajon on 2-11-06 at around 5PM. Any one interested

·
Registered
967 Posts
I live about 4 miles from there...close to Grossmont mall. Give me some specs on your 2, maybe I've seen it around.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
92 Mr2 turbo its the light blue grey color , jdm clear corners, with 17 in rims white with a polished Lip, tko exhaust, hks ssq BOV, greddy prfec spec 2, Cobalt autometer gauges. what about you

·
Registered
245 Posts
im interested in an sd meet, i live in chula vista but i work around the la mesa area, a few miles from parkway plaza. 2-11 is a lil too soon though.

·
Registered
245 Posts
how bout a meet up at one of the racelegal events at qualcomm? we can meet up somewhere earlier that day( starbucks, dennys, wherever)then later on we can all roll to qualcomm together for racelegal, they have a pretty big parking lot so parking is not an issue. it $5 to get in and $20 to race( drag). u guys can visit racelegal.com for race dates and more info. im sure that there are more mr2 owners in san diego, we just need to find those people and see if their interested.

·
Registered
111 Posts
hey thats today...anyway, i saw your car today. at the vons parking lot. i was at subway in my mr2, but i dont think you saw my car. anyway, ive seen you car at home depot before too. hit me up at 619-647-7402 if you want to check out eachothers cars, i think we live real close. i wish my 2 was your color though...

jared

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
if you guys want to meet at the q theres a drift event this friday the 17th also a drag event at the same time. ill probably be at the drift event with another friend with a mr2. anyone who wants to meet us there you more than welcome , we going to be there around 7 pm

·
Registered
111 Posts
yeah we should meet up somewhere before, then head to the q...i have some friends going also, one in a 300zx twin and a stealth twin and maybe a cobra too. well see.

jared

1 - 20 of 21 Posts