MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just posting his to see how many mr2 owners are around staten island or next to to it? over the bridge too...NY,NJ come out of hiding...and post some pics of the cars...
post ideas of maybe makeing a big meeting or tour for us?
its about that time!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup

·
Registered
708 Posts
:smile: i live underneath the bayonne bridge... hehe.. literally.. mk2 owner... what's up skillzo!

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
sickncrzy said:
:smile: i live underneath the bayonne bridge... hehe.. literally.. mk2 owner... what's up skillzo!

R u serious u live in bayonne? What up i live on prospect.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
why is ur car in storage? take it out sucka!

·
Registered
708 Posts
took my car out today.. opened it up a bit on 440.. hehe.. hey skillzo.. it's me john!.. hehe.. you're car running good now?

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
sickncrzy said:
took my car out today.. opened it up a bit on 440.. hehe.. hey skillzo.. it's me john!.. hehe.. you're car running good now?

Oh snap, i didn't know that was your board name. Yeah it's runnin but i got a few more things i got to take care of over the winter. I STILL WANT THAT RADIO. :thumbup I heard u was in a bad accicent. How r u doin? I hope your feelin better man. My girl went up to your shop to talk to u about the radio and your partner told us about the accident. I'll be talkin to u soon man.

·
What Grind's My Gears!
1,181 Posts
LOL...
they are alot of us old school 2's out here.. but we dont post much on the board now a days... but in the summer we do have a dinner nite ... just like 6 of us hang out an eat.. when it starts i will inform u guys an gals...
time to go back to hiding...
henri

·
Registered
682 Posts
haha henri... tell me about hiding, i havent posted in quite some time :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts