MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peeps,

I'm driving down south to Richmond just for the hell of it probably this Saturday. gonna be driving my wierd 2. Was wondering if there is a good place to hang out or eat around there.

Tony

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Unfortunately I wont be in town, but there are plenty of things to do in Richmond. What exactly are you looking for? Are you bringing anyone else to entertain or just yourself? If you're bringing a girlfreind, I would suggest going to Maymont Park, huge place with Japanese gardens, buffalo, deer, horses, otters etc. You'll probably have a good time in Carytown as well. There are plenty of cool shops there along with tons of restaurants. If you're not used to homeless people though, be warned:)

John

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
I will warn you it looks like the weather is going to suck. I wish we could meet up with you but we have a prior engagement

·
Registered
309 Posts
chowe said:
Import dyno day at performance autosport on saturday. Im prolly going. Denny call me..
damnit my ic wont be here till next week.. :mad:

chris i lost my celly again.. :rolleyes:
im sure its at claire's house somewhere.. ill call u when i get it later tonite.. i gotz mad homework and 20 page essay do tomorrow.. :bsflag:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts