MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a MR2 turbo with a few mods, I just need to see what the car is like stock and get some pointers on a few parts. If someone in the Hartford or Boston area can show me, I would appreciate it.

thx

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hi,
What are you looking for? My Turbo duece is pretty much stocky except the Greddy Type S b/o valve. I live in Rocky Hill, CT.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am just looking at thnings like the body, interior, car behavior and things like htat. I just need some reference. You are 15 min. from my work, can i stop by on a weekday?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Iam heading up to the Walmart on the Berlin Turnpike today around 1pm to have my oil change. If you want to meet up; i'll be there. I have discovered that Walmart is the cheapest place to have your oil change. I am only running Mobil 1 on my car. With tax, its about $31.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I go to local Toyota because I cand o it for $9.99 with coupon. Its cheaper than buying a toyota filter and oil. I dont do Mobil 1 at this point because my car is burning oil. I want to trace downw hat it is, also price to be being $5 every 1000 miles

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i work at Lynch Toyota, let me know if u ever need anything. I would reccomend bringing it in and having the whole car checked out to see if it needs anything, we have some really experienced techs here, a few that have been working on toyotas for 20+ years

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honda Eater, what is your name. I might bring it in and see how you guys are. I am in the process of trying to find a place that will do good work for a decent price. I am so sick of going to different dealers and have them do a crappy job. I wrote over 17 complaint letters in the past 11 months concerning five new cars we have in the family (VW, Mazda, Nissan is the worst, Porsche and MBZ). I am not looking forward to write another one, let me know if you want a customer. Email me [email protected] with your name and number and we can talk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts