MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for an adapter plate for putting the ST ITB's onto my smallport in the ae92...... seeing how the mr2 forums seem to have more DIY'ers i thought i would ask here..... lol, this really doesn't have much to do with my mr2 though

i found an adapter plate through technotoytuning.com but they're $250.... that's $50 more than i'm buying the entire ITB/injectors/wiring/plenum for....

if you've gone this route, where'd you get your adapter & how much?

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(off topic but directed to you brett)....... what are your plans on the starlet? tim said you weren't going the 4agze route anymore (and actually a board member is considering buying it)

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the other problem i'm thinking about..... i'm guessing these are made for the ae86.... i'm not sure if those and the itb's will clear the firewall (or if they do, with how much clearance) in the ae92..... there isn't much more room between motor & firewall in the ae92 than an mr2 has

·
Registered
775 Posts
i bought the billet velocity stacks from gabe at T3, absolutely the smoothest deal i ever went through, and gabe is one hell of a guy to work with. answered all my questions promptly and directly. and, the product quality is simply top notch. you wont be dissapointed.

·
Registered
414 Posts
toyotaspeed90 said:
(off topic but directed to you brett)....... what are your plans on the starlet? tim said you weren't going the 4agze route anymore (and actually a board member is considering buying it)
I already sold it to Tim about 2 weeks ago- he's going to downgrade it to a stock 2T and give it to his kid. No place to park it, no money to throw at it, and no time to work on it forced me to get rid of it real cheap. I bought 2 GZE's from him- 1 for the Starlet and 1 for the new SC but I'm only keeping the one for the new SC. It'll get swapped in and megasquirted when tim has some free time and a few less cars in his driveway haha. Still need to find a buyer for that other GZE but Tim said he wouldn't have a prob finding someone interested.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I purchased full coilover suspension, strut bars, ncra's, 4-links and lateral bar from Gabe at T3, very high quality products, excellent customer service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts