MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing out the idea of a meetup or even just wondering who's around with one. I'm 90km's outta Red Deer and would welcome finding those who are interested in getting together for a drive or to check out each others machines.

Also if yer struggling with getting anything working, I'm kinda looking for excuses to drive somewhere and look at cool cars.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. I spent most of the 80's in Edmonton. Drove by Kingsway Toyota every morning when it was by the mall. They are the ones to blame for my obsession with these cars. LoL
I'll be up that way before too long. My folks are in Sherwood Park. Hopefully some others will chime in and we can all figure something out. =D

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Was out to Blackfalds, Red Deer and back. Picked up my youngest's bday present along the way. Some of the looks I got were priceless. =D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Now that the weather is nice, hopefully see some of you guys around! Was out cruising and saw another MR2 on gateway... pulled over with his buddy by a peace officer. Oops.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was up that way yesterday and caught sight of a White AW with a purple spoiler/trim. Looked nice. Was in my work truck not my car though :/

Yeah we finally aren't seeing frost in the mornings as of last week. Totally looking forward to getting out more. Found a REALLY nice chunk of hwy that I cannot wait to shred up on my trip yesterday too. =D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts