MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Looks really nice (and pricey too). I am wondering about the fit/finish. Anyone have any pics they can post?
I dunno if it counts but I did get the gauge overlay... Mine was miss-cut and I did get authorization to send back (over a month ago) , although I have been constantly distracted and I probably am going to end up stuck with it at this point. Its not what I thought it would be. Happy with the chrome rings though. =D

It's tough with camposites out of the picture, the CF part availability seems to be quite limited. Prices are nuttier than they have ever been, in Canada we have to pay a 30% exchange and then its usually about 10-20% on top of that for brokerage coming across the border. Not a good time to be buying parts. SadFace

I'm seriously thinking about tooling up to make my own. Nothing special just direct copies of easy stock stuff (headlight covers/other lids) and maybe get confident enough to start trying something a little more complicated like interior bits.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have their shift bezel, which ironically is replacing some carbon home brew thing I paid way too much for years ago

The MR2Heaven one fits nice, I like it. I have nothing else of theirs in carbon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts