MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody check out Sport Compact National this month? It has a blue MKIV Supra in it. Check out pages 34-38. Anyways, there's an article about my car. While the information may not be entirely accurate, I thought it was quite interesting that there was a feature on my car. Too bad the pictures and information are outdated as the car had a makeover over the winter.

Frank

·
Registered
165 Posts
mr2na said:
Anybody check out Sport Compact National this month? It has a blue MKIV Supra in it. Check out pages 34-38. Anyways, there's an article about my car. While the information may not be entirely accurate, I thought it was quite interesting that there was a feature on my car. Too bad the pictures and information are outdated as the car had a makeover over the winter.

Frank
Nice dude. A Chapters we will go...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Maybe I'm wrong, but on Page 48, does that Supra that swapped out the "crappy" stock seats for "TRD Racers" not just have a pair of those horribly designed late model Celica GT seats ? And doesn't the back seat look leather ?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Dude thats AWSOME! I plan to scan and dump some of that onto the trdottawa site for archival purposes. Very nice ;)

·
Premium Member
5,900 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts