MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know. I will be getting the rims i ordered from the ROTA group buy and i need to sell them very bad. As most of you will know i hit a deer and i didnt have insurance so these need to go. They are 17x7.5 front and 17x8.5 in the back with a +35 offset alla round. And they are black with polished lip!! Here are some links to "bufferdan's" mr2 with the exact same rims and size and offset!! I am looking to get what i paid for them since they will be brand new still in box and i really all of the cash right now as well!! So papapapaplease someone buy these or spread the word!!! I want to do this local to shy away from shipping. Ok? Aight cool. Thanks, Dan.

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=143761
http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=149759

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
keith mcvey said:
What did you pay for them?

Hey Greg, these would look good on your car.

I paid $670 shipped to mu door. So that is what i would really need to get out of them. My car needs to be fixed and i just got some prices from McGrath Lexus in Illinois and if i sell these this money will not even cover the parts cost!! So i will be selling other stuff as well. Like i have a really big system for sale as well. But i don't think it will fit a mr2...but if you want a system for another vehicle let me know. I have (4) 10"s with a total of 4000 watts all together and (2) 2600 watt amps as well to power those bad boys. But yea these rims will look hot on any mr2. I was pleased the way they looked on bufferdan's car!! So let me know. The sooner i get a buyer that one step closer to getting my Lexus fixed!! Thanks, Dan.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Keith you are correct, they are damn sexy, but i do not have the moneh to buy such a thing yet. I still gotta order my shocks. Thats all i got left for my suspension. After that im getting my exhaust finished (3" straight pipe right exit [opposite to yours]) Oh and im gonna most likely pick up some 14" stock rims for 50$ all four with rubber :D

Greg.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MortICi said:
Keith you are correct, they are damn sexy, but i do not have the moneh to buy such a thing yet. I still gotta order my shocks. Thats all i got left for my suspension. After that im getting my exhaust finished (3" straight pipe right exit [opposite to yours]) Oh and im gonna most likely pick up some 14" stock rims for 50$ all four with rubber :D

Greg.

14"s? YUCK!! Come on....buy my wheels!! This is a good deal for brand new rims still in the box!! Exhaust you cn do very cheap and you can get KYB inserts cheaper than the whole shock setup!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I have the enkei RP-01's.

Front is 16x7 +35 with 215/45 Hankook RS-2's, rims weigh 14 lbs
Rear is 17x8 +38 with 245/40 Kumho Ecsta MX, rims weigh 15.2 lbs

1000 takes them. Rims are mint and tires are almost brand new, no wear.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SimpleMan said:
I have the enkei RP-01's.

Front is 16x7 +35 with 215/45 Hankook RS-2's, rims weigh 14 lbs
Rear is 17x8 +38 with 245/40 Kumho Ecsta MX, rims weigh 15.2 lbs

1000 takes them. Rims are mint and tires are almost brand new, no wear.

I will see what i can do. But i doubt it. I cant even sell mine!? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Dan the man, im seriously interested in them. um, they don't come w/ any rubber on them right? im like really south of you bro, so we'd have to arrange maybe a halfway meeting? anyways, hit me back. you're rather firm on the price as well right?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
darknight said:
Dan the man, im seriously interested in them. um, they don't come w/ any rubber on them right? im like really south of you bro, so we'd have to arrange maybe a halfway meeting? anyways, hit me back. you're rather firm on the price as well right?

Whats up man. The tires have no rubber on them and yes i am firm on the price. Everywhere else i am selling these i am asking $700 and will settle for $670. $670 is what i paid and like i said.......they will be brand new never used or mounted or anything like that. I want what i apid whick i think is more than a fair price for name brand rims. And besides.....i need all the cash i can get due to me hitting a deer. So i will need every single penny of that $670!! So let me know man. Thanks, Dan.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump....again!! I also have some 18's for sale but they are not starggered and they come with tires. Tires and rims have 1k miles on them maybe less?! They are the rims in my SIG!! I need to fix my daily driver...so hook a brotha up!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.