MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah like said, i just got this pivot sleepy eye controller, but the instructions is in japanese. thats where my problems lays...since i can read japanese and the pictures are hard to follow, i'd just thought someone might have this installed in their car. any help is appreciated.

arnold

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
i have one installed... the wires basically go to the retractor in the front.. ill try and take pics of it this week

it was pretty easy to do just gotta knoe which color wires go to where... whut year is ur car?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yo..thanks robert and thanks jgdynamics!!! now i gotta fight lazyness to install these things. jgdynamics...whats ur name? obviously mine is Arnold. thanks for the help

robert, did you fix ur calipers yet?

arnold

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
my name is JERIEL

yea, my pics of the wiring wouldnt help, cuz i have a 93, and the colors are different, from whut i read

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Do you guys have yours hooked up so that the sleepy eye look works when the headlight switch is on the "off" position? That's the way the instructions have them setup as. I rewired it differently so that my healights go into sleepy eye position when i turn the headlight switch into the "on" position. And then they retract all the way closed once the headlight switch is in the "off" position. I also have it setup that my low-rise headlights (raybrig fk02), automatically turn on and off depending on the headlight switch position, as opposed to having to press the light control button that the low-rise raybrig headlights come with.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
nah, i just had mine so that it sleepy eyes when its in off position... since i dont have low rise headlights, ya knoe!

high rise HIDS baby!

but yea, its not hard to change it up just gott switch the yellow wire i beleive right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts