MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have a 3sgte gen4 swap in my na (with s54 tranny) with walbro 255 pump, smic, cobb intake(from my old subi that was wrecked), aftermarket radiator and ic fans, decat downpipe(don't know brand) with a single exit.

I'm trying to go forged interals with a aftermarket ems however, I don't know of any 3sgte tuners near me that I can think of.

·
Registered
9,799 Posts
Hi guys I have a 3sgte gen4 swap in my na (with s54 tranny) with walbro 255 pump, smic, cobb intake(from my old subi that was wrecked), aftermarket radiator and ic fans, decat downpipe(don't know brand) with a single exit.

I'm trying to go forged interals with a aftermarket ems however, I don't know of any 3sgte tuners near me that I can think of.
Bryan Moore aka 'No Shoes'. I think he may have moved away recently but he lived in or near VA Beach for a long time, I believe.

But please do your research as I'm not responsible for who you choose. There are vendors who offer EMS's like the Link Ecu and ECU Masters seem to be the most popular plug and play at the moment. But, Haltech Elite 550 is probably near the top right at or above those two.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bryan Moore aka 'No Shoes'. I think he may have moved away recently but he lived in or near VA Beach for a long time, I believe.

But please do your research as I'm not responsible for who you choose. There are vendors who offer EMS's like the Link Ecu and ECU Masters seem to be the most popular plug and play at the moment. But, Haltech Elite 550 is probably near the top right at or above those two.
Okay thank you, I read the beef between the link ecu vendor and a emu user that got his ____ ____ed from "using" the emu but it was a debate.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’ve heard horsepower solutions on Jefferson over in Newport News is a reputable shop, never dealt with them, but apparently the owner used to have a pretty BA mk2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts