MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for someone that would like to turbo their MK1. I am putting together a kit for the MK1 and would like to find someone that wants to do this. I have been making the manifolds for a couple years now and I have had people that would like a full kit but none of them have been local. I would like to use you as the prototype. If interested send me an E-mail for details.

As far as performance goes expect something around 200 to 250 HP to the wheels along with the same amount of torque.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need some one with a basically stock car that I can use to fit all the hardware on to make sure everything fits like it should. In return they will get the complete kit at cost.

So it will still cost them something but much less than the normal price. It will also not be a weekend deal. It will take some time to complete the conversion and finalize the settings. So this is not for everyone. The person must be able to be without their two for a little while.

Any questions just shoot me some mail.

Thanks,

Jeremy

[email protected]
www.4agte.com

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
hay i have a 1992 n/a mr2 can you make me a custom mainafold for a stock 3sgte turbo to put on my n/a?
if so how much would it cost???
email me [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts