MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
JDMsw20 said:
Hey guys Im looking for someone who can Carbonfiber wrap my steering wheel air bag cover. Can you recommend someone on the board or a place that can do a kick ass job ?

[email protected]

this may be a dumb statement/question... however i can't help but state/ask it due to the nature of your original question... surely you know that doing this and having the airbag still active will be very very dangerous, and it could easily result in your death. now, we wouldn't want that... so i assume you plan on running with the airbag not hooked up. ok great, just making sure. now back to the wankery.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The JDM airbag that I had is already deployed. My intentions is to repair the outer skin with either CF or rewrap it in perforated leather =)

·
Premium Member
11,255 Posts
I'm a carbon fiber wrappa not a *itch slappa, I do glass work too and like sittin on the crappa. I play wid resin all day but the last time I tried smokin it it wasn't all that good and the medics said stick with coke n sh*7.

I would offer to do it but I think a problem you will find with others as well is it is a liability for me to do it. Unless the car was never going to see public roads.

·
cages R slow
1,981 Posts
hey yosh - how much can u get that CF for per yard? PM me

·
Premium Member
11,255 Posts
I can't PM you. I am not priveleged.
Right now I am paying out the ass for it. I don't have the time or money to make a wholesale order so I am paying retail $44ish/YD at tap plastics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts