MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Antique Plate

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  J.harris 
#1 ·
Got mine in the mail yesterday...no more registrations....no more inspections......I can take her out whenever I like.....going on 2 year nap right now..

#8 ·
There are rules....Not an issue for me..I struggle to get through a tank of gas for the year....Not supposed to drive at nite unless coming from a show, not to be used for work...as far as miles...I have no idea.....don't care..I'll never hit it. My registration has no expiration date and there is no monitoring of my miles by anyone but me...so how will they know?

#11 ·
... My registration has no expiration date and there is no monitoring of my miles by anyone but me...so how will they know?
They will know if you get in an accident. Your biggest worry may be the insurance company. They will record the mileage in the course of inspecting the car, and they may refuse to pay if you have violated the terms of your policy, which probably dictates that you adhere to the terms of your registration. Then the cat will be out of the bag.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.