Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:0)

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and another :) still need to wet sand the headlights, and wire everything in :)

trim piece not installed, nor gas cap etc etc etc

·
Registered
725 Posts
:banana this is pretty awsome man. congratulations on the effort it really shows the blood and sweat you have put on this project!. my hats off to you sir

·
MR2 Hoarder
5,087 Posts
Most of the time I prefer when the corner lights are deleted with the Fto headlight conversion (I think thats what you went with)
However you seem to have mounted the headlights further back (up?) and integrated the hood with the lights. It really came out fantastic looking. Congrats...

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)

Thank you everyone, better pics will come, and it will be put together fully soon, i had to have a few things touched up.

mrstu- thanks ya I wanted to keep the corner lights since I went LED

deucethemoose- The hood is popped in the first pic. The fender to the bumper, the bumper was actually widened, so I could use a trim piece that is not installed in the pic. so it will sit flush. I needed that piece so I could take the headlights out with out having to remove the whole bumper.

92 wtemr- thanks I was going for something a lil different, wanted to see how it would turn out. I am pretty dang happy.

Better pics will come when i have her home in a day or so, after the touch up work.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.