MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes its time again for another ImportsNC.com meet. This time we are going to have it in .......RALEIGH yay yay ....... ok any ways at the last meet we had which was in Winston Salem we had roughly 50 cars there. This time we are expecting to exceed 50. Your probably asking yourself how do I find out more on this subject hmmmm good question here is the thread: http://importsnc.com/ASCII/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1528&forumid=9
Basically we are going to meet up at a parking lot on capital blvd. Don't worry about cops we are getting permission from the store owners. It will be at 2 oclock in the after noon that way all you out o towners can make it home with enough time to get some sleep. There is alot of guys coming from Winston salem and are cordinating caravans to all roll up together. So read through what they are doing and hope to see ya there. BTW we had 6 2's at the last meet. More than any other car, lets do it again!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you are too lazy to click the link or you just aren't a member then here is a sum up of whats going on.

Its official, we are meeting in Raleigh on Saturday Feb 12th across the street from WAsian's new shop starting at 2pm:

2900 Capital Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27604
Shop# 919-878-9011

Caravan for Winston-Salem people is LEAVING the parking lot infront of TGIFridays at the Hanes Mall at 11:30. A bunch of us will be meeting there and then driving on 140 east past Greensboro where we can meet more people if someone wants to set a Gboro spot close to the highway.

Also the Wasian owner is working on trying to get a mobile dyno for the meet. No word until later if he will be able to get it keep checking the thread for new updates. BTW Wasian is a local tuner shop and the meet will be held right across the street from it.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet garrett, Hey I met someone last weekend that knew you. He drives a E30 M3 I think his name was grahm. Any ways he is from Winston salem and is here in raleigh for school.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he was telling me that he is from winston salem and was here for school and stuff He said something about going to see a band at the brewery and i was like oh cool i go there all the time, then i said i went to beloveds last show and he was like really so did I and he knows josh and some of the other bands I was like I know this guy named garrett who has a MR2 who knows josh and he was like Ive met him before he's a really cool guy and I was like ya I know....breathe...

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya he was hanging out with a friend of mine we call him skippy, his real name is josh. Anyway he has an E30 also same color. So thats how i met grahm.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
awww man, thats it, the guardrail edition mr2 might have to make an apearence on this one, it will be there, time to wipe off the dust

·
Registered
792 Posts
Good meet... even though Biker and xxxboosted2xxx couldn't make it... we had fun anyway...

my car looks so sweet bumperless..... j/k
at least my engine runs great now! so i'm plenty happy about that. and the car was getting lots of looks from the black evo i followed most of the way home

·
Registered
260 Posts
sorry i missed the meet sat. unforuntaly i was working again as always and ian decided not to tell me otherwise just let me know when and where the next one is gonna be thanks John

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
i was working on painting my room and cleaning up most of the day. then id have to to leave early due to a friend having a show that night.

ill be at next one, promise

garrett

·
Registered
703 Posts
I had a late day the night before but hopefully I'll be at the next one also. Hopefully I'll be able to take my car if I get this motor dropped in it by then. Should be seeing my new Gen 2 in the next couple weeks.

Oh, i miss driving my car.

Soco

·
Registered
260 Posts
sadly my MkII blk Mr2 is gone the engine blew today when i was heading to asheville to look at a MKI yellow Mr2 supercharger so i guess a loss of the black mr2 is a gain oof the yellow mr2 ,don;t know wut im going to do with it might sell parts on ebay definitly going to do a trany swap with the MKII blue mr2 and make that a 5 speed instead of a automatic so i can some memories of it lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts