MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have another complaint on this individual. Last week, I responded to one of his ads on here, and send him $125 dollars for a passenger side hub I need for a swap being performed at the MR2 Warehouse. I begged and pleaded that he try to get them out by Tuesday, he said he'd try, but couldn't gaurentee anything before Wednesday. He said if he waits until Wednesday, he'll send them priority. I said okay, fair enough, but it is very important that I get a tracking number, so Dave, my installer, knows when to expect them. After I sent the funds via PayPal on 1/30/05, 2 days go by and I hear NOTHING. NOTHING Tuesday, NOTHING Wednesday. Thursday I send him another mail, asking for a status and tracking number. He responds with this:

yes, sent fedex today.
tyler

Hrmm...I think the mail to him was simple. "tracking" and "number". If I were 4 I'd understand what that meant, yet...no response on the tracking number? I emailed him back..."May I please have the tracking number..."...no response for 5 days after that!!!

Next, I had to actually search for the ad I responded to, and found his AIM name. I IM'd him through instant messenger. He told me he sent my hubs Wednesday (which he said in a mail dated Thursday in outlook that they were sent "today"). He also said that he sent Dave at PA AUTO RACING a set of hubs Friday. I asked Dave this and he had no idea what I was talking about. Never talked to him about hubs or had anything sent to him. In his IM's to me Monday, he explained that he didn't give me a tracking number because he sends out a lot of stuff at one time, and doesn't know which one is mine. I say, give me all of them or scan them and I'll track them all...then he gives me that I sent to Dave a set of hubs b.s...and can't find the receipts. What is this guys deal? I really don't want to hear any excuses... in fact I don't care about a measily $125 dollars... I just want my car!!! If I knew I was going to be waiting 2 weeks for a part to travel from Baltimore, MD to Souderton, PA (200 miles) which should take FedEx 2 days, I would have bought from someone in California!!!

For real, I don't want excuses... I don't want to hear about mistakes, this is happening too much obviously. Excuses are for saps... I want those dang hubs... F that money...

This post is so someone else don't get ripped off. Not for someone else to make up an excuse. GOD I HATE EXCUSES!!! THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR SOMETHING TO BE TAKING 5 DAYS TO GO 200 MILES!!! NONE!!!!

P

·
0 Posts
this matter has been resolved, no need to drag up all these old threads.

tyler

·
Registered
35 Posts
If that matter is solved Tyler.. why Don't you solve mine... where are my hubs I bought a month ago.. along with the other parts?.. As you can tell.. I'm not giving up.. either you answer, or paypal will sort this out.. no more hiding.. I'm sick of games. either you give me some answers, or I make my own solution. You decide.. I'd rather do this the friendly way..

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol... all I can say, is if this is still going on, ANYONE who buys off of him from now on should have already been CONSIDERED WARNED!

·
Registered
35 Posts
YES, it is.. I'm thinking.. from what it seems.. he sold like 4 different people hubs... and I know they are popular, and he only had a couple of parts cars. My guess is.. he doesn't have anymore, and doesn't know how to say it..

P

·
0 Posts
mister2miff said:
YES, it is.. I'm thinking.. from what it seems.. he sold like 4 different people hubs... and I know they are popular, and he only had a couple of parts cars. My guess is.. he doesn't have anymore, and doesn't know how to say it..

you are wrong about that. if it is one thing i am very meticulous about, its keeping inventory and not double selling parts. i have emailed you on this matter and have proposed something to at least ease the pain a bit.
tyler

1 - 9 of 9 Posts