MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering cuz i had a good time with all you MR2 folks and would like to show off my alltrac with FMIC :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so we gonna do one again? i think my alltrac would have new toys to and maybe can be strapped to the dyno

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Ilya set up the last one with CJ. Ilya has since then moved to San Fran for school. I don't know if he'll be here for the summer and want to set it up again.

Someone step up and organize it. I would but almost everytime I've tried to orgnaize a meet, noone but me, Terry and Andrew show (sometime Trent too.) Too much work for a little outcome for me. . .

David

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Well, we can all start to pick an available date. We have the Na2005 meet and the roadtrip to plan around. Pretty much any weekend is fine for me.
-Terry

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
sweet, sounds like a good time. North of Chicaigo? South?

If somebody organizes it a Sunday would be best for me, but I'm only one 2!

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Ian,

It's in the town of West Chicago, which is about 30-45 mins south east of where I'm at. It's south and west of the city. Near Aurora and Joliet (well, closest big cities I guess.) For you it would be 294S to 88W and go a while on 88W.

David.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now we just need someone to step up..... im just a kid.........life is a nightmare.... *whoops started to sing

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Dave, i dont think i can make it to the na2005 meet. I start UTI July 18th and would like to schedule it before that. So late june or early july, how does that sound. And a sunday would work for me also.
-Terry

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Alright well it would be nice to have 1 more person organize this with me but, we are gonna do this exactly like last year. We are gonna have a caravan definately but we will have to all choose a spot and we can have the meet on June 25/26, July 2/3(might interfere with July 4th plans), July 9/10. We are also obv gonna have a BBQ, and also, we still have to have a chat with Charles from CJ to see if this is gonna fly with him.
-Terry

1 - 20 of 24 Posts