MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive posted this many times, but no luck with an actual meet.

this forum is dead as bawlz, so we need to spicen things up a bit. im always down for meeting up @ starbucks on washtenaw @ arborland mall. any takers?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
luciddream said:
ive posted this many times, but no luck with an actual meet.

this forum is dead as bawlz, so we need to spicen things up a bit. im always down for meeting up @ starbucks on washtenaw @ arborland mall. any takers?
Want to meet up there next saturday (Feb. 5th) sometime in the afternoon? Give everybody a week to find out about it. Go out to eat after meeting at starbucks?

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
i wish i didnt live in the MR2 dead zone.

·
Registered
790 Posts
it kind of is the wrong time of year..... but that may be more for us up north folks....

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
livefastdieyoun said:
it kind of is the wrong time of year..... but that may be more for us up north folks....
not just wrong time of year...there just arent many around here. its kinda nice being one of the only around, but at the same time, there is no one to hang out with.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Wrong time of year, perhaps. Some people do store the '2s during the winter. However, when the weather's nice it's also hard to get people together as everyone already has plans all summer long :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
OK, well 2-3 of us will be headed up there at around noon or so on saturday. If you guys make it out, that's great, if not, we'll find something to do in town :) Probably grab a double mocha, then find a place to eat. Maybe check out a bookstore or 2.

·
Registered
109 Posts
my mr2 is still in storage mode but i'll try to make it out there since i live so close. =P see you guys around noon. we could always hang out at my place afterwards if you guys want. who's all coming?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
allenshaw said:
my mr2 is still in storage mode but i'll try to make it out there since i live so close. =P see you guys around noon. we could always hang out at my place afterwards if you guys want. who's all coming?
Cool. So far, from Toledo, we've got me, SaraCelica, and Riced (I don't think you've met him yet).

·
Registered
440 Posts
unfortunatly i wont be able to attend this time, very hectic right now... im trying to figure out some things with a daily driver so i can afford to keep my MR2... which also means my budget has me in one hell of a vice right now... hopefully things will ease up in the spring and i can get my MR2 out to some meets :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
luciddream said:
were you guys gonna plan this without me? :thumbdown

when and where are you guys meeting up?
Hey, you are still alive ;) THIS saturday (2-5-2005), noon, at the Starbucks that you wanted to meet at!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Good times! Not sure what happened to Jim as he never showed up at my house (and we waited until nearly 45 minutes after he said he'd come over). Ended up with a few people getting together at various times during the day. Brian & Kate from Toledo, and Ian, Allen, Nate, and Alex from A2.

Started off with ice cream at the Cold Stone. Then, we went for a scenic drive, out to eat at TGI Friday's, and finally came back to Starbucks. Spent time hanging out in ALL the parking lots we stopped in too!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Man missed meeting fellow Mr2 owners again, and that StarBucks is less that 4 miles from home, should read this forum more religiously.

Definitely will make it next time.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
aahsan said:
Man missed meeting fellow Mr2 owners again, and that StarBucks is less that 4 miles from home, should read this forum more religiously.

Definitely will make it next time.
you have a modified turbo 2 and you didnt come? im ashamed :rolleyes:

im always down for a meetup

·
Registered
109 Posts
my NA can keep up with a stock turbo. *wink wink* we had a successful meet for being february and all. thanks for comin out guys, hopefully we can have something bigger and better planned in the months to come. I'm thinking a group BBQ at a local park here, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
allenshaw said:
my NA can keep up with a stock turbo. *wink wink* we had a successful meet for being february and all. thanks for comin out guys, hopefully we can have something bigger and better planned in the months to come. I'm thinking a group BBQ at a local park here, what do you guys think?
Sounds like a most excellent idea! :) We'll give it a month or so to warm up a little though, right? I'd be up for another Starbucks meet in the meantime...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts