MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i need to replace the valve gasket on my turbo so i might as well do away with the crappy screw driver bolts and get some allen ones.

Does anyone know the proper name and size for these bolts, i know that there are two different lenghts? also, is there a place to get the special washers too?

I can't wait for shipping otherwise i'd go to twosRUS and get them, my car goes in on the weekend. can anyone help me out?

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
I'd probably get them to you faster than you'll find all of the parts locally. I'll be surprised if you can find high temp neoprene bonded washers locally at all...

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i sent you an email with my shipping address and stuff. Does this mean that the dealership might not have the washers?

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
Most dealerships don't keep a stock of MR2 parts. Yours may be different, but unless the washers are also used for other applications don't count on them having them.

I didn't get the email - if you sent it to an @clubmr2.com address, I won't get it until this evening. If you buy the bolts before 5pm tonight (using the paypal links for the item and international shipping), we can ship them Global Priority tomorrow and you should have them in 4-7 days. Otherwise, we can ship them Global Express for $20 and you should have them in 3-5 days.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you ship them today via global express? i can phone the order in with a credit card.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts