MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid you on January 6 for the TRD plug wires. I was patient, and finally emailed you a couple weeks later. I was polite and just asked you to confirm that you sent them out. I received a reply on the 20th stating:
"Crap man I totally forget to send them. I am so sorry! I will send them tommarow.
Todd"
Still nothing, and sent a couple emails and haven't received a reply. I ordered a part after the trd wires that had to be shipped from hong kong, and it arrived way sooner. Send my wires please.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright, you are seriously pissing me off at this point. I have been more than patient with you. Tomorrow I'm going to file a claim before it's too late. I do not care if it was only $55, I can't afford to just throw money away to shady little kids, I need those damn plug wires. I have been getting screwed too much lately on this board. SEND MY ______!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Forget tomorrow,File one NOW!!!If its not here by now its not coming.

Scammers suck!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I finally got some plug wires, seller sent them on the 16th. I'm glad he finally sent them, HOWEVER, these are 93+ wires, not 91-92. This was the first email I got from him:
"I have the same wires for sale only 2k milesnear new. 55 shipped"
That was referring to GODZILLA's "TRD wires" F.S. thread. The wires in the thread are 91-92's.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, the metal contacts on the coil wire are all smashed up and the silione is ripped off of one side where it's supposed to connect in the distributor cap. Near new means no damage in my opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts