Votes: 16 12.5%
  • side feed injector rail to fit 4ag head small port

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Thanks for completely the poll everyone. I am watching the results to decide what to produce. I was not planning on building a side feed setup for your cars, but if people want side feed, I can do it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Largeport GZE right here. :)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I'm interested. I'll probably be going to all stainless fuel fittings and an aftermarket fpr, so a rail that can accomodate that would be nice.

What would be the exact advantages of these rails over the stock ones?

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
I voted but I fail to see the point in purchasing a new fuel rail over my current stock one.

A fuel rail is a fuel rail no? Or am I missing something here?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Bill mentioned in the other thread that an aftermarket rail would allow the use of an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator, as well as being able to handle more flow (= more power). Also, the bling factor :)

WolfKatz, could you confirm/add to the list of advantages?

-Winston

B

·
0 Posts
I have a custom late model GZE block with a bigport head for my GTE. I wouldnt mind running a bigger rail considering the amount of fuel my GTE drinks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
have we heard anything on this yet? id really like to know before modding a stock rail for the fittings i need to run -6an fuel line for my booster pump and mallory comp fpr and filter. thanks for looking out for us bill, once again

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
fastest mr2 in the world runs a what looks to be stock fuel rail. would it be possible to just send our fuel rails to wolfcatz and have him enlarge the inside bore to the maxi it could be?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts