MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a set of 850 blitz injectors Bought from Wolfkatz that are from an RX7. When using these with an AEM does anone know or have the correct battery offset curve as i've been told without it it can cause running problems if the battery voltage starts to vary.

thanks

paul

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
The battery voltage will vary. If nothing else works, you can send the injectors in to AEM and they will test them. I believe it's even free (you pay shipping). I would contact them right away about that. Getting "something close" from someone else might lead to issues while tuning. Believe me, you don't want these types of variables when tuning.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flyboy said:
The battery voltage will vary. If nothing else works, you can send the injectors in to AEM and they will test them. I believe it's even free (you pay shipping). I would contact them right away about that. Getting "something close" from someone else might lead to issues while tuning. Believe me, you don't want these types of variables when tuning.

thanks for the reply

sending them to AEM is a bit of a mess about as i'm over in the UK. I know a few others are using the same injectors and wondered if they had had theirs tested

cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts