MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

a total newb saying hi

476 views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  Agile 
#1 ·
hello everyone...im really new at this stuff so take it easy on me. :smile: just wanted to say hi to all the mr2 owners and that i got my two about 4 weeks ago or so for 3k. and yeah, its a N/A. but it runs and handles great though. i think its lowered 1.75" on h&r springs. also came with cross drilled slotted rotors. other than that its all stock. the interior is great, came with a sony cd player. but the radio doesnt work. i dont know why. I checked the wiring near the antenna but it doesnt seem like theres any problem. i could be wrong.

anyway, here are some pics. the engine shots are in my other camera. i hope the link works

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome, and there's nothing wrong with being N/A. :thumbup

#9 ·
nattanont said:
welcome.... this is a great community.... i've learned alot from here...

wheres the pic?...
shouldnt it be on the bottom? i provided a link to carpron.com...and sorry i dont know how to make it into a picture. just the link. i tried using
but it didnt work?

anyway thanks for the warm welcoming! appreciated. ;)
i'll try to post my engine bay as soon as i get the link to my camera.

#15 ·
Didn't work for me either and I'm on Firefox. When I switch over to IE (bleh) I see the red x and can click it to see the pics. Same thing happens w/ myspace. I see different $#!t with IE then when I use Firefox. Wierd.

#16 ·
As tred knows, I'm new to the site as well. I actually got my car off this site just over 2 weeks ago. But, I'm perfectly content with my '91 N/A MR2 though. Even though it's slower than my previous car, I'm willing to go the extra step to make the car look better and perform better than it already does. That's one of the main reasons why I chose an import over domestic: the amount of mods for an MR2 are infinite compared to a Chevy Lumina. lol Welcome and nice ride!

#24 ·
i have pics of my engine bay too... i cleaned it. but i cant find my usb cable to my camera so i cant upload it. i'll post it up when i find it. And for those of you who cant see the link, im sorry. i dont know how to do it so that the picture shows not the link. can someone tell me how to do it so that i can post pics of my engine bay when i get them uploaded? and quick question...i've been looking at the forsale and wtb sections, and people are using acronyms like YGM PM and BUMP...whats that mean?? i looked in the acronym section but it isnt in there. thanks alot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.