MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

a member's car

775 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  mr2azzkicker 
#1 ·
a friend of mine took a picture of. his name is ron. i think his screen name is 88mr2sc?!?!? here ya go!

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks tony,
the pics turned out pretty good, i wish i would have had the door closed though. thank your friend as well. i hope to have it looking better before the toyota event coming up in va beach.
i am also hoping i will to be able to get my zex wet nitrous system using a 75 shot installed before this coming weekend, the track opens march 6th for test and tune. i am hoping for 14.4's or better off the bottle and 13.3's or better on it. my best run so far has been a 14.5 @ 94 w/a 1.8 60', now i have a better clutch that doesn't slip and fidanza flywheel. i also have plans to try auto-x this year, but just at a practice event or something like that. i just want to be able to say i tried it, who knows i might like it more. i'd like to meet up with some of the other mr2 guys to get some tips and hang with at a practice event.

please everyone share your comments about the car, good or bad.

#5 ·
i sort of promised some friends of mine i would try my hand at the 1320 this year. maybe i could 'practice' with you! i know you wanted to try autocrossing, we'll have to get together to get you going on that!

my buddy really liked the mellow-ness of your exhaust. sorry, he just snapped the pics. guess he didn't think much of the doors being open. guess he was more excited to see another SC.

#7 ·
They have tried to pull that crap on me on base. I read the law and called Hampton PD and they said as long as it is HIgly visible then its ok. I asked them about the windshield and they said as long as noting is in the way it should be fine. I love throwing the law back at them.

#8 ·
SrADavidson said:
They have tried to pull that crap on me on base. I read the law and called Hampton PD and they said as long as it is HIgly visible then its ok. I asked them about the windshield and they said as long as noting is in the way it should be fine. I love throwing the law back at them.
remember military bases are different. not all laws that apply out in the civilian world apply on base and vice versa. if the SFs tell you to do something it is beter to comply than to argue. for instance, i didnt have to have my car smogged in CA because it has an OK plate but to get onto LAAFB i had to have it smogged to get my sticker. samething when i was stationed at wright-patterson. i didnt say it made since it just how it is.

v/r,
steven

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.