MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
I don't know if it will work with your car. But dude, you should confirm with the eBay sellers first. Give them the information about your car (what year, Turbo, or N/A and so on), also check for return policy in case anything goes wrong. eBay...you know.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks same same, but like Chocstarfish, double check to make sure what you are getting. Sometimes the Ebay stuff can be "deceptive." I remember a scam for a big screen with excellent picture, turned out it was just a picture of a big screen :p .

J

·
0 Posts
WishIOwned1 said:
Looks same same, but like Chocstarfish, double check to make sure what you are getting. Sometimes the Ebay stuff can be "deceptive." I remember a scam for a big screen with excellent picture, turned out it was just a picture of a big screen :p .
True. For Auto parts from eBay, they are nice and cheap if you know what you are looking for. If you're not sure than don't buy it yet....telling you its a pain to return the parts to eBay vendor.

·
Premium Member
13,141 Posts
Im sure there are PLEANTY of AC compressors available on this board from members that have removed theirs for weight reduction reasons. Try the for sale forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts