MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I'm getting out of MR2s. I turning my car back stock. So I'm selling all those parts that I never installed.

Everything is for a Mk2. It it's specifically, it's for my 91.

This list is off the top of my head. I'll update it as I remember it. I'll post pics soon too, cuz I know you'll all be asking. And all the interior pieces are BLUE.

updated December 7th. Remember Pearl Harbor.

Here's what's left. All the interior pieces are BLUE.

Still have

0) TRD Bushing, Brand new, with diagram, full set: $350
2) Garage FUKUI SPL Coilovers. Brand New. Never Used. $2000
6) Real Toyota JDM Cupholder - $75
7) Glove Box in Great Shape - blue - : $50
8) Center CD Console - blue - $50
9) Power Door Panels - blue - $100 a pair (2 sets)
10) Reverse Indiglo Gauges N/A - nices ones. Not so rice - $20
12) Reverse Indiglo Gauges Turbo - nices ones. Not so rice - $20
13) Tri-Color Light Up Wind-shield Squirters - totally rice -- $10
14) Apex'I Air Filter: New. Never used. Just the Filter: $60
16) Custom Short Shifter: $20
17) Sparco 'Globe-X' shift Knob. Black & Chrome: $40
18) Pair Sparco Torinos, Blue & Black. No Brackets or Sliders: $800. Gosh, I'll miss these
19) Racing Hart (RH Evolution) C2s 18x7.5". 4 of them. No tires. They're great, just ask SilverDeuce, they used to be his: $800
23) Alpine 7897 Folding head unit. $400
26) Rockford Fosgate 4080DSM 40x4 or 160x2. Rocks. $200
27) Rockford Fosgate Punch 200i 100x2 or 400x1. $200
28) Soundstream D200II 100x2. $50
29) JIC Magic Pillow Mounts, all four. $100
31) BGBs. All 3 books; engine, body, electrical. $100
32) Fuel Filter 91 N/A (new): $40
35) Some Sparco/Racing Hart/Tein stickers: $FREE
36) Kenwood Excelon 4" Coaxials: $50
38) Full power window/door lock conversion. Harnesses, Motors switches and solinods. Convert your car from Manual windows and doors to power. Lock handles are red, you may need to spray them to match your car. You may be able to use your current handles. All OEM toyota Power Windows Motors x 2, guides, rails, all the guts, Door locks and solinoids x 2: $200
39) The Oh-_____ handle for the passenger side - blue: $10
40) Drivers side Seat Belt: $40

Sold

1) TRD Rear Strut Brace: $200
3) 94+ Tail Lights (used) with Anti-Theft lock cylinder (new) $375
4) Real Toyota JDM Clear Corners $80 --- Issac has dibs
5) Real Toyota JDM Body Colored Sides: BLACK $80 --- Issac has dibs. $1,000,000 for Issac
15) Apex'I Super-AFC, v2 : $200 obo
20) JDM Folding Mirrors (white) with driver's side switch and with relay. $200
21) Power Mirrors (off JDMR2) red -- $100 obo for the pair.
22) SubBox for 2 JL Audio 8W0s. Booms. $20
24) Infinity 605CS Components: $100
25) 2 JL Audio 8W0s. Never Used. $80 each. $150 for the pair
30) Koykugen 7-sided lugnuts with socket, 20 of them, for Toyota. Black. $50
33) H4 Conversion with REAL HIDs with Balasts. One of the H4 housings has a chip outta it, so I'll sell for cheap $300
34) Revision 6 Low-Rise kit from Culture-Racing. Never used. $600.
37) 93+ Tweeter Pods. Fit bigger tweeters then 91-92. About 1-1.5" instead of the .75" $20
41) BRAND NEW JDM Front Speed Flaps: $60

Benzos are expensive. Buy my stuff. Thanks

·
Registered
612 Posts
INterested in #33 H4 Conversion with REAL HIDs with Balasts. One of the H4 housings has a chip outta it, so I'll sell for cheap $300 ... What kind of HID does it come with OEM (bmw, benz, etc.) or Aftermarket (McColluch, Catz, etc)? Is the H4 housing glass or plastic?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by LRG_MR2
INterested in #33 H4 Conversion with REAL HIDs with Balasts. One of the H4 housings has a chip outta it, so I'll sell for cheap $300 ... What kind of HID does it come with OEM (bmw, benz, etc.) or Aftermarket (McColluch, Catz, etc)? Is the H4 housing glass or plastic?
Sean,

The housing is plastic. The ballasts are made by GIANT which is an asian companay. This is coming straight outta my car. Did you ever see them at a Starbucks meet?

You still have 1/4 of #29. You could hold me hostage.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Dennis
what's the lowest you'd let these go? i'm interested. it comes with all the parts in the kit right, even the plastic shroud?

34) Revision 6 Low-Rise kit from Culture-Racing. Never used. $600.
$600. I've never even installed them. Just ordered from that GB a way back. And now I'm just looking at them.

·
Registered
612 Posts
posted by Naykidninjas
cody....i don't think that's sean. Sean is plain ol' "LRG", fwik.
Correct... This isnt Sean lol.. Hows the light output on the HIDs and what are the ratings on them 4300k, etc.?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Originally posted by LRG_MR2
Correct... This isnt Sean lol.. Hows the light output on the HIDs and what are the ratings on them 4300k, etc.?
Dang. Two LRGs? That's confusing.

I don't remember off the top of my head. I think they're 5000k. I still have the box and everything. I'll check. They're super bright with a nice horizontal cut off. Ask 93MR2TBar or whatever Issac's handle is. He was drooling.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by sparkle
interested in the S-AFC.

Does it come with extended harness?

Yea, it's been cut and extended. This used to be in Silver Deuce before he got a full EMS.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Whats up Cody. So your gonna start rollin a benz? Nice upgrade. Anyways I wish I had some cash to throw around, I'd pick somt suff up off of ya.

Oh, and I still have that 1 pillow mount. I dont think i've seen ya since I pick them teins off you. But if you sell the set I'll ship out the last one for ya, to the buyer or your if you perfer.

·
Registered
188 Posts
37) 93+ Tweeter Pods. Fit bigger tweeters then 91-92. About 1-1.5" instead of the .75" $20

Those just snap in right? no difference in attachment from the 92's?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by LRG
Oh, and I still have that 1 pillow mount. I dont think i've seen ya since I pick them teins off you. But if you sell the set I'll ship out the last one for ya, to the buyer or your if you perfer.
Or I can just grab them when I roll past the valley one of these days. I should gone on Issacs run. Maybe I'll set up a Stunt Road run in a week or so.

Originally posted by SDSupraTT

Those just snap in right? no difference in attachment from the 92's?

They snap right in.

I guess I should start taking pictures.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.