MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

93 MR2 Turbo, 3E5 red with 52k miles

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  wild willy 
#1 ·

I think this is a good candidate for a car that is driven instead of held in a collection. Pretty low miles, mechanically sound, stock except the stereo. The paint isn't original but no accidents. I've been working on this car over the past year doing little jobs on it like coolant/oil/transaxle oil/etc and it's been a nice car to drive but it has to go now.

#2 ·
Huh. I was unaware of CarsandBids. Looks like they are trying to undercut BaT by a little bit. Competition is good.
Very clean 93T. Especially the tan leather interior. Your battery hold-down bracket is missing, as are the the little black plastic covers for the vertical slats in the front air intake (except for the two nearest the passenger side fog light).
If this were on BaT I'd expect a sale in the low 20k range. Be interesting to see how the exposure is on C&B.

#4 ·
ALL USDM MK2 turbos have Gen2 engines from the factory. Toyota never bothered to certify the Gen3+ 3sgtes for sale in the states.
There are plenty of Gen3,, 4 and even 5 equipped MK2 turbos in the states that have been swapped with an engine from an imported JDM front/rear clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.