MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well time has come to officially make a part out thread. I am parting out my old Crimson red 92na. It ran great before the accident and never gave me any problems.

Essentially everything is up for grabs except for things that would keep it from rolling. My plan is once its stripped of all the useful/unbroken parts i will push it down the street and sell it for scrap.

Things that are either damaged or sold:

-Front bumper- damaged on passenger side.
-Whole pass and drivers rear quarter panels are damaged or bent out of shape
-Trunk lid is a taco now
-Hood- damaged and bent
-Both door complete: Sold
-Drivers tail light harness: Sold
-Front drivers fender: Sold
-Pass. Fender: Crumpled/damaged
-Oem 92 lip: Sold
-Fender liners: Sold
-Frunk liner: Sold
-Center stereo trim and stereo: Sold
-Center armrest: sold
-Cd box: Sold
-Fog lights with switch and relay: Sold
-Black headliner: Sold
- Glass t tops: Sold
- Steering wheel clamshell: Pending trade offer
-

I believe that's everything that's sold, i am sure i am missing some misc things but the car still has a good amount of black interior parts including the dash etc and stock engine parts. Car is completely stock.

Post here or message me of any parts you need. If you can pull them yourself then that would be best as you probably can pull them faster and easier then i can.

*** Parts that i can looking for/willing to trade for***
1. Oem turbo exhaust
2. Oem drivers side clear corner
3. Oem IC fan-------------------------------------- Got one!
4. Good non leaking 3s distributor
5. Working 91-93 power antenna

·
Registered
311 Posts
do you still have the N/A cluster and the A/c pulley bracket ? whats the millage on the cluster too if you still have it ... please text me at 7143830616

Thank you
-ANthony

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone, I sincerely apologize for my delay in getting pics up.

Here they are!

Front

Damage to front passenger side

Passenger side view

Rear shot

Drivers side shot

Engine bay pics:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics are up! Take a look at the bumper and see if its workable.. i doubt it though. Xeuagram has first dibs on it

pics of the front bumper
how bad is the front bumper? if xeuagram doesn't want it im interested depending on how bad the damage is. Thanks

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you still have the N/A cluster and the A/c pulley bracket ? whats the millage on the cluster too if you still have it ... please text me at 7143830616

Thank you
-ANthony
Hey Anthony, i do have both items. I know i obviously have the cluster and i am 99% sure i have the pulley bracket as well. Can you ID it in any of the engine pics for me? I will shot you a text in a few min.

What time would be good to stop by this saturday??
Anytime in the afternoon after 2-3 is fine with me tomorrow. Shot me a text @ 626-340-1716.

-- Sergio

Do you have the engine and body harness? Lmk 3235351676 thanks
I do but i am not sure if they were damaged in the accident. Could you take a look at the pics and then let me know if you still want it? I know part of the headlight and turn signal wiring on both front and rear passenger side is messed up.

when will the pics be up?
Sorry for the delay, pics are up!

i need a passenger front brake shield
I saw your WTB thread, i have it but will it fit your turbo? If i am not mistaken they will fit but do you know for sure? Sorry i just dont want to waste your time trying to fit something that wont fit in the first place. Any one know the answer?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thank you
-ANthony
Hey Anthony, i do have both items. I know i obviously have the cluster and i am 99% sure i have the pulley bracket as well. Can you ID it in any of the engine pics for me? I will shot you a text in a few min.

What time would be good to stop by this saturday??
Anytime in the afternoon after 2-3 is fine with me tomorrow. Shot me a text @ 626-340-1716.

-- Sergio

Do you have the engine and body harness? Lmk 3235351676 thanks
I do but i am not sure if they were damaged in the accident. Could you take a look at the pics and then let me know if you still want it? I know part of the headlight and turn signal wiring on both front and rear passenger side is messed up.

when will the pics be up?
Sorry for the delay, pics are up!

i need a passenger front brake shield
I saw your WTB thread, i have it but will it fit your turbo? If i am not mistaken they will fit but do you know for sure? Sorry i just dont want to waste your time trying to fit something that wont fit in the first place. Any one know the answer?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I apologize to both of you, i did not realize you had posted on the thread. I respond way better to messages, lately i just havent gotten emails saying someone posted on my thread.

I do have it, but 2 of the 4 mounting tabs are broken. i was trying to get it off for someone else but ended up breaking them. They are near impossible to remove without damaging them since the plastic is starting to get old and brittle. If you still want it, you can have it for free since its broken, rather see someone try and use it rather than it go to waste.

Did you scrap the car yet? I'm looking for this vent piece behind the rear driver side window.

You can hit me up at [email protected]

Hey Armando, i just messaged you on here as well as facebook, shot me a text if you still want it!

How much for the distributor ??

1 - 20 of 39 Posts