MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im fairly new to the mr2 family and ive been working on my 91 mr2 na from practically scratch for about a year. ive managed to find most of what i need but my current problem is when i replaced the old engine harness, some of the plugs broke apart. ive been trying to research what is compqtible with the 5sfe and came up with the celica and camry. what im not sure what years are the same from which , i could use harness plugs.(looking for reverse light sensor plug on harness end) also if anyone is in the 209 area that would be able to help,mentor, or let me see their car to check what im doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.. having lots of fun putting this together..cant wait to get it going.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help bro very much aprecciated, ive also figured the connector looks very similar to a 96 tercel that i pulled from. ill try your approach to be safe tho. thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what about the wires the go on to these are the specific or could i use same gauge wires with pins from different connectors? i still have my or ones but juat wondering im not so good with the electrical part of this and what side do you use the red]black and black/yelliw looking down on the plug from the point where u press tge clip to unplug.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts