MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a 91 mr2 to swap the 3sgte into my na ( car was hit drivers side corner panel totaling it )

I am taking the motor hubs shift linkage etc.. to swap it to my 92 na and EVERYTHING ELSE IS UP FOR GRABS!

this car was a one owner 91 turbo motor rebuilt 30k ago with a little over 100K on it. its the weird turquoise color.
has had a gen3 turbo and exhaust manifold but on from dealer when rebuilt.
The guy had a 3inch thick folder of service records for this car it so sad to see such a nice car wrecked while parked.
I am located in tulsa oklahoma

I am going to rebuild the 3sgte when its out so if you dont have cash to make me an offer on parts.
OR TRADE for new gaskets,timing belt, cam gear, intake manifold etc.. any parts i might need or be interested in.

the rest of the body is perfect the interior is 9/10

some other bits off it will be

drivers window switch minus the mirror controller broke bottom tab but good buttons $15 shipped
brake master cylinder $40+shipping

all fuses relays etc.. super cheap make offer.

steering wheel is 7/10 $75 w/airbag shipped

plastic surrounds on door handle $10 for both shipped

center console $40+shipping

oem front bumper - found crack in it so Free if someone wants to come pick it up localy ( oklahoma )
pass side door insert is a 10/10 $75+shipping or local pickup

glove box 10/10 $30+shipping
ignition + door locks, trunk lock and rear pass side box lock $75+shipping.

radiator $50 + shipping

Gas lid $15 shipped aqua marine color perfect condition with screws good hinge

headliner picture 2 $35 + shipping perfect

$10 shipped[/URL]for both 91-92 tweeter covers

frunk plastic where spring/latch goes $20+shipping

rear kickpanels http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd21/coedshowers/turbo for part out/20140215_125313.jpg( behind seats on wall/sides ) $25 for both sides 9/10 + shipping

underdash plastic piece ( add $5 for metal plate ) $20+shipping

airbag $25+shipping ( 50+shipping for airbag and steering wheel )

drivers side visor black $10+shipping

side window plastics pic #2 $30+shipping for the pair 10/10

trunk/gas latch plastic works perfect. $15+shipping

door inside trim moldings ( no kickpanel pieces on either of these ) $15+shipping for both

OEM heater/AC controls $50+shipping button rubbed off

Motor mount pic1 ( right behind drivers azz/firewall ) perfect condition. $30 shipped

ebrake essembly $30 shipped

ttop wind deflectors $20 shipped

ttop guides/brackets for guides $15 shipped

seat belt height things $25 shipped

turbo exhaust pretty good condition $75+shipping
getting pictures of these but heres more i pulled
Frunk fuse top $10 shipped

xbar - $30+20 shipping.

t-tops $100 for both + $35 shipping ( super heavy! )

shift carriage/whole metal piece shift linkage bolts to with shifter rod still attached.

doors I am selling whole doors shipped via greyhound aqua color both worked window up down mirror etc.. ( good harnesses in them ) $100 with glass plus shipping. I will bubble wrap the crap out of these and ship glass wrapped seperate taped to the door/box.

RELAYS!!! all the relays the relay/computers for ABS, power steering, headlights, and all the MAIN fuses in frunk
fuse box top ( frunk area )
center vents and big air duct they snap into behind dash

anything else just message me!!

SOLD
shift boot
oem jack w bag
hood+hinges
mirrors
fenders
washer system with all hoses
pass door handle.
window trim a piller.
power steering pump
shift knob
ttop shades
radio bezel
fender liners
cluster
fog lights
cd storage box
door sensors
Dash
radio bezel
headlights ( still have 1 black set left off an na partout )
foam on backside of front bumper
shifter & surround.
above steering wheel plastic
vents
rearview mirror
drivers side seat belt
slave cylender
clamshell
wiper motor
ring with switches

stuff ships out on tuesdays and fridays usually unless I can swing it by on my lunch break guys.
greyhound stuff ships out on same tuesdays or fridays

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pictures coming soon but its snowing in oklahoma and my new turbo car is at a friends car lot across town locked up until tuesday.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I ll take the bumper for my friend's car. Is it a turbo bumper ? Will you ship by Greyhound bus? It's about $50-75 to Denver CO. Let me know. Thanks pm please

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
front bumper and yea i can ship via greyhound its not far from me.
just to let you know last time it took 3 weeks for someone to get the parts from greyhound! but it was going to new york.

i can take pix of the front bumper on tuesday

·
Registered
573 Posts
front bumper and yea i can ship via greyhound its not far from me.
just to let you know last time it took 3 weeks for someone to get the parts from greyhound! but it was going to new york.

i can take pix of the front bumper on tuesday
That sounds great. Will you go get a shipping quote to? I spoke to my friend and he is really wants it. I am interested in the power antenna. How is it and how much? Btw, I want a discount for finders fee. Lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
antenna is dead before the wreck it wasnt going up he said. I will have to take off the bumper probably next sunday and then box it up the following tuesday and take it up there I will pm you my phone number so we can keep in touch about it. I want to move these parts asap but theres like 3" of snow on the ground and tuesday and sundays are my only days off.

·
Registered
573 Posts
antenna is dead before the wreck it wasnt going up he said. I will have to take off the bumper probably next sunday and then box it up the following tuesday and take it up there I will pm you my phone number so we can keep in touch about it. I want to move these parts asap but theres like 3" of snow on the ground and tuesday and sundays are my only days off.
Please do that and I will forward the info to my friend Austin.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
these you go people!!
the fog lights i noticed have a pin hole in the drivers side light.
so fog lights with relay and button for $75 shipped.

parts taken:
PS pump
windshield wiper switch
maybe full interior ( please look at pic and let me know if you want it all )
possibly front bumper
xbar

please make me offers on stuff I want to sell everything besides the motorswap parts.

sorry i cant get the stuff out sooner I work from morning until dark every day until sunday but I will go out sunday even if its cold and pull as many parts as i can .

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I went today and got the fender liners, fenders off ( one sold one not yet ).
shift knob , xbar and a few other bits I plan on stripping more of the car tomorrow too after work as much as I can to get the ps pump.

NOTE This car has ABS! the car im swapping it to does not have ABS so if someone wants the whole ABS setup let me know what all it intails in me getting for you and we can make a deal.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got tons of the interior pulled today.
I am going tomorrow ( sunday the 9th ) to strip the car some more please msg me what you are looking for I am boxing everything as i take it off and can send you pix ships out tuesday when im off work.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts