MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MISTER2 said:
Nice, Thanks.

These have much better resolution than the online BGB.
You can actually read the small fine print that is present in some of the sections.
Yes it does, I was going to have this printed out at Kinko's but we are talking about over 1500 pages at .10 a page you do the math, it has helped out with some stuff, well have fun with it

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
91Turbo said:
Yes it does, I was going to have this printed out at Kinko's but we are talking about over 1500 pages at .10 a page you do the math, it has helped out with some stuff, well have fun with it
You can buy a bound copy from Toyota for ~$40 IIRC.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you guys are lucky, here in California its $360- $380 for all three books. about $126 for each book. that is what suck about living in California, the consumer gets ripped off
But I have it for FREE!, I have laptop in my garage that I use and if I need one page at a time I can print it out.

But the point is who ever needs it for FREE, here it is

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
91Turbo said:
you guys are lucky, here in California its $360- $380 for all three books. about $126 for each book. that is what suck about living in California, the consumer gets ripped off
But I have it for FREE!, I have laptop in my garage that I use and if I need one page at a time I can print it out.

But the point is who ever needs it for FREE, here it is
Here and MN this also what we were quoted from the Toyota Dealer. :(

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JLMR22069 said:
Here and MN this also what we were quoted from the Toyota Dealer. :(
You know sometime i don't belive some of the stuff that is posted on these threads, but man I wish some would give an honset opinon.

JLMR you are right they are going for over $300 at the Toyota dealer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.