MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1992 JDM RHD Turbo T-Top All Stock
64 Posts
How much use on the turbo? Do you have a picture of the berk downpipe?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Waiting for the heat wave to pass here. I work during the hours when it’s cool so when it comes time for the Mr2 it gets really hot. This week looks good!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Are you selling the PF-01’s? Oh never mind, I see you are and they are double staggered.
Double staggered drives great on these cars. I'm running 17x7.5F and 18x10R and it's handling better than it ever has before with a little forward rake.

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Sorry everyone I haven't been on here, I've been sick and just now getting better. The heart wave is gone as well and ill now start taking the parts off. Starting with the exhaust first.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Double staggered drives great on these cars. I'm running 17x7.5F and 18x10R and it's handling better than it ever has before with a little forward rake.
I've always done a lot of research before modding my car with any parts. Double staggered is the way to go on this platform.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I don't know Porsche's too well but I've been watching videos of a dude who K swapped his Porsche because it was too slow...point being you could always K swap as well :D

On a side note, I'm curious about the headlights since you didn't take pics of them.
I won't be k swapping anything on a Porsche. I'm hitting north of 500whp on just gts turbos and a tune. The driveability is just insane as well....daily driver lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi everyone- After owning mr2s for the past 10 years I think it’s time for me to move forward. I been holding on to my current 93 turbo for awhile now it hardly gets driven anymore. I drive it maybe just a few times a year for the past 3 years.

Reason for this is my 2018 Porsche 911 and my 2016 Harley sportster. I always thought I would be keeping it forever but it’s time to move past it.

Teal 93 turbo swapped.

Parts-
94 turbo brakes/calipers/SS brake lines$600

17 x 9 rear Enkei silver wheels.
16 x 7.5 front Enkei silver wheels $600

KW v3 coilovers with tein hats $1500
TRD short shifter $50
94 black spoiler needs paint job $100
94 tail lights with black center piece-sold
CT20b turbo- $150
K&N air intake with carb sticker $150

EMS boost gauge red$100
Berk 3"downpipe $150
Tcs phoniex power exhaust $500

One piece hot pipe
Better cold pipe
EMS greddy style intercooler
9" puller fan
$500

Aem water injection kit
ATS throttle
TRD rear X-brace sold
EMS front X-brace

10" JL audio w3 sub$80
Rocksfordgate 500/1 amp$80

Personal steering wheel$50
Quick release

Pegasus
Projection head lights
8k hid 55watt $250
I'm interested in the Turbo. Does it contain the boost actuator and everything. It looks like you are parting out your 1993 Teal MR2. I'm looking for a passenger door lock actuator and I need one for a turbo, electric windows and security system. Do you also have one of those.
[email protected] 360-731-2885

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey are the wheels and headlights still available? I will be in san jose next week and can pick up
thank you

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am trying to get the electric door lock actuator for the passenger door. I is an electric window, security system 93Turbo and the actuator needs to have a 6 pin electric connector, the 4 pin part will not work.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts