Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of my buddys and I went to the strip last night and this was my best pass
Time - 9.852
Rea. - .512
60ft. - 2.038
Speed - 71.32
this was achieved on a burn up clutch and stock 14inchers with 2 diff generic brand tires 215/60's, and my tach. doesnt work

mods are a flex pipe-back 2.5 inch "TKO" style exhuast w/ 7in Magnaflows, an a generic intake

is this a decent time for an NA???

·
Registered
493 Posts
yeah, what part of central florida do you live in? What track was that in?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
My best time
SPD 74.22
1/4 14.440

This was my first time ever at a dragstrip and that was my 3rd pass. Is this about average?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Mister2slow said:
Awhile back i ran at sunshine and ran a best of 9.2 with a 2.0 60ft. That was completely stock with open dp.
The posters time was acheived with an NA, not a turbo. Is your car turbo or NA?

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
keith mcvey, I assume you have a turbo? ... that is about right then.

The original poster was making his claim with an NA.

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
turbo, the only n/a with an exhaust only that could hit those times are the v6's and the beams 3sge......:)

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
the track is Lakeland speedway, i go just abvout every thrusday night, and yes i am NA 5S, i dont have a scanner but ill see if i can use my friends, so it may be a day or so that i can get the pic up

redhotturbo: im the guy with the white hardtop that rode around with you and widebody andy after we left funspot back at the last racerock meet

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
MR2forME, even with a slip there is going to be skepticism over such a run.
You are basically claiming near turbo performance with only intake and exhaust.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i understand that and im not really worried about who believes me or not, i was more curious if it was a decent time or not

if anyone thinks it is so impossible they can drive out and see for themself, just so everyone knows now, i wrote over the times with a pen because while i was there i kept stuffing all my slips in my pocket and they were becoming unable to read, and im pretty sure someone will assume they are "doctored" but i still plan on posting a picture

throughout the whole night i ran two 9.8s two 9.9s and a bunch of 10 flats

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Yes mine is a turbo. I wasn't comparing just curious about the times. Like I said it was my first time and I was told I had a good reaction and 60ft time.

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
this is an 1/8 mile ;)

I still think those numbers are incredible with an NA. I too would like to see the slip.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
ill post pics at 8:30 when i get home, also i am going to head back out there next thursday and try for another 9.8 and i will not write over the numbers just so people dont think i am doctoring the slip

if anyone is online i can email you pictures i just took w/ my phone if someone doesnt mind posting them for me, just a thought

1 - 20 of 64 Posts