MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 86 mr2 that I had planned on rebuilding. My mother got sick and I spent a few too many years "not" working on it. It's still pretty much in one piece (I had just started taking pieces off the engine to take it out). I don't want it to ho to the junk yard. I have an 85 that I was using for parts that can/will go with it. I'm just wanting $500 for both. It definitely is a car to be rebuilt, but it is a rolling chassis. I can provide pics if needed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an 86 mr2 that I had planned on rebuilding. My mother got sick and I spent a few too many years "not" working on it. It's still pretty much in one piece (I had just started taking pieces off the engine to take it out). I don't want it to ho to the junk yard. I have an 85 that I was using for parts that can/will go with it. I'm just wanting $500 for both. It definitely is a car to be rebuilt, but it is a rolling chassis. I can provide pics if needed.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interested, can you send pics of both cars?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts