MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a White 1987 5sp MR2 for $350 obo

Before the head gasket blew I spent $300 on a new high performance exhaust, it has a silencer in it before that I was getting pulled over on average once per day! Anyway, the body is in fair condition... couple small rust spots forming ---- inside door ... behind the rear wheels...
Speedometer cable -- broken-- mileage reads 107,000 but is not actual.

I bought the car for 1,000 and put 500 into it... atleast I want to get back what I paid for the exhaust. Even if you wanted to use it for just a parts car it would be well worth it.

Interior is in Good condition. Sunroof is good. Transmission was shifting fine before head gasket made the car inoperable. When I tried starting it a few weeks ago somehow the accelerator linkage must have seperated.

Anyway, let me know if interested. For three hundred bucks? It's all ready for someone to take the engine out and modify however they want.

·
Premium Member
4,632 Posts
Robert Red MR2 said:
Before the head gasket blew I spent $300 on a new high performance exhaust, it has a silencer in it before that I was getting pulled over on average once per day! Anyway, the body is in fair condition... couple small rust spots forming ---- inside door ... behind the rear wheels...
Speedometer cable -- broken-- mileage reads 107,000 but is not actual.

I bought the car for 1,000 and put 500 into it... atleast I want to get back what I paid for the exhaust. Even if you wanted to use it for just a parts car it would be well worth it.

Interior is in Good condition. Sunroof is good. Transmission was shifting fine before head gasket made the car inoperable. When I tried starting it a few weeks ago somehow the accelerator linkage must have seperated.

Anyway, let me know if interested. For three hundred bucks? It's all ready for someone to take the engine out and modify however they want.
where did you find this one? Is it yours?

·
Registered
9 Posts
White 1987 MR2 $300

If interested uou can e-mail me at [email protected]

I will send you pics.

I am located in Cortlandt Manor, NY. I was tempted to change out the engine and modify... but reality check - I have too much on the plate! Three Mr2's which the Red 1993 I also have up for sale. Be well everyone and again if interested you can e-mail me or call at 646-387-2139.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts