MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
will stick out up front.
that's silvia fitment.
That's a "new" finish for the fno1rc, so you should be able to get that from any dealer shortly.
if you want 8 and 9, you want +35 front & rear.

J

·
0 Posts
Those rims are actually priced extremely low brand new, and they're considerably light, and obviously very sweet in appearance. A lot of my Silvia/240 friends in Nor Cal have 'em. Very great rims.

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
EL PAALO said:
will stick out up front.
that's silvia fitment.
That's a "new" finish for the fno1rc, so you should be able to get that from any dealer shortly.if you want 8 and 9, you want +35 front & rear.
Yes! finally! Ive always wanted those rims but I didn't like the pure graphite, bronze or silver colors. I was considering 5zigen pro-race GN+ but they were a little more expensive and a little bit heavier than the FNO1R-C rims. Ive always wanted them in graphite with polished lip, but They were light, cheap, and nice looking (except for the color) so I was considering buying them in graphite anyways. Now I'm considering graphite with the polished lip :)

WEIGHT: 16 lbs for about 17"
17 lbs for about 18"
( Width WILL affect weight)

·
Registered
679 Posts
so are those e-bay ones knock offs or something? The one in the second pic has a different center piece and the paint looks more glossy.....

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
Five1OH said:
Yes! finally! Ive always wanted those rims but I didn't like the pure graphite, bronze or silver colors. I was considering 5zigen pro-race GN+ but they were a little more expensive and a little bit heavier than the FNO1R-C rims. Ive always wanted them in graphite with polished lip, but They were light, cheap, and nice looking (except for the color) so I was considering buying them in graphite anyways. Now I'm considering graphite with the polished lip :)

WEIGHT: 16 lbs for about 17"
17 lbs for about 18"
( Width WILL affect weight)
I think black is the only one available with a polished lip at the moment.

AnthonyA182 said:
so are those e-bay ones knock offs or something? The one in the second pic has a different center piece and the paint looks more glossy.....
it's not too uncommon for different sized wheels to have slightly different appearances. second pic may be an 18x9.5 +22 or something vs a 17x9 +35 in the first pic.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
oh man, thats cheap and light. so el paalo, do u know when they will release them with mr2 fitments? i'm really tempted to take the one at the auction since i'm local to them, maybe use spacers for the front?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts